This site contains the resume and portfolio for Robert Nagle, a Houston technical writer and educator.
- Download a simple one page resume (suitable for printing)
- View my linked profile (which contains job references)
- View a list of services I offer.
- My employment status is: I CURRENTLY AM AVAILABLE MAINLY FOR TEACHING JOBS DURING THE ACADEMIC YEAR. DURING THIS TIME, I AM GENERALLY NOT AVAILABLE FOR CONTRACT WORK — THOUGH I CERTAINLY COULD DO SHORT-TERM WORK DURING THE SUMMER BREAKS. I ALWAYS WELCOME SOLICITATIONS ABOUT OPPORTUNITIES IN EBOOK PUBLISHING.
- I am founder of Personville Press, an indie ebook publishing company. I would always consider ebook publishing and production opportunities.
- Contact me/Give feedback about this site.
- View professional writing samples and websites I have made.
Relevant Job Titles: Technical Writer, Senior Technical Writer, Instructional Designer, Teacher, Technical Editor, Technical Trainer, Book Editor, Ebook Formatter, Content Developer, Blogger, Content Manager, Information Architect, Information Designer, Publication Manager, Structured Writing, Curriculum Planner, Usability Tester, Grant Writer, Site Administrator, User Advocate, Online Educator.
Geographic Availability: Mainly Houston, Texas. Can telecommute. Available for a small bit of travel. Iam open for relocating at this time — assuming that the position is reasonably long term.
I am happy to do contract work. No job is too small.